1. You shall use no other soap but your own.
2. You shall not make a carved image out of soap.
3. You shall not take the name of any soap in vain.
4. Remember wash day, to keep it clean.
5. Honor your teachers and your mentors.
6. You shall not murder anyone over soap. Duh!
7. You shall not commit adultery involving a bar of soap.
8. You shall not steal anyone's soap. Ever.
9. You shall not bear false witness against other soap makers, even if they melt and pour.
10. You shall not covet a soapmaker's work shop, or a soapmaker's spouse, nor her new molds, nor his giant stick blender, not her milk goat, nor anything else that belongs to your fellow soapmaker.
The bottom line? Love EVERY soapmaker as yourself! :o)
(These are supposed to be lighthearted and not taken seriously, OK people?)