Our handmade soap doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners because it really doesn't need to. With just a little care and feeding (and a lot of common sense), you can prolong the life of your new organic bar soaps.
- Don't let your soap drown in water. Built in soap dishes are notorious for that.
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses. The drier it gets, the longer it will last.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish at all times, unless of course, you like soggy soap.
- Use a cotton wash cloth or loofah to extend its life rather than rubbing the bar all over yourself.
- Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase. It's natural soap people...it won't last forever!
- Store unused soap in a dark, dry, room temp place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet. Excessive heat, light, and moisture are natural soap's worst enemies.
So now that you know, do you plan to do anything differently? Do you have a favorite soap dish? We'd love to hear from you.